Thursday 25 October 2012

Katie's Fabulous Weathering......

When I visited the Harry Potter Studio Tour  a few months ago I noticed that the Diagon Alley shops had lots of signage both hanging and stuck on the walls of the various shops. I have been thinking about what to add to the walls of my shops when I came across Katie's Halloween range in her Etsy shop, Katie's Clay Corner.
 There were so many to choose from, all perfect for my project and beautifully aged and distressed.
 They come in a whole range of colours and sizes it was too hard to choose!
 So I asked Katie to make all my favourite ones in a mixed range of colours to suit my shops and as you can see they have arrived and I am so pleased with them.

Katie also kindly included a couple of extras which were very gratefully received as I never seem to order enough for this project! 
Thank you so much Katie for brightening up a very grey and damp day.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing signs, great purchase! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! She does great work! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Katie's signs too. Katie has the best variety of signs in her shop and I am so pleased with the custom sign she made for me. I would like to add she is a real sweet heart :)

    Hugs,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful purchases.
    Bye Faby

    ReplyDelete
  5. felicidades son unos anuncios geniales y seguro que le quedan fantásticos en su callejón
    un abrazo

    congratulations are a great and safe classifieds which are fantastic in their alley
    a hug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hell oJanice,
    Those signs are wonderful. Perfectly aged and they look very relasitic. Good choice.
    Big hug,
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look perfect for your project - a lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look so perfect and detailed! Many congrats, I hope they will perfectly fit your project! :)

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate all comments that readers take the time to leave. I try to reply to all of them.