Thursday 8 January 2015

I Want it All, I Want it All, I Want it Now......The Garden Workshop

This mantra may have been good for Freddie Mercury but I seem to have failed to learn from many previous lessons in my life. I really should learn to wait when shopping.
This is why my husband so readily agreed to my plans.
My name is Janice and I have too much stuff!!
 Lots packed in boxes ready to be taken down to the workshop. The interiors of all my Christmas wrapping paper seemed to useful to throw away.
 This is what my current little workshop looks like. Where has it all come from? 
 Boxes full no wonder I can never find anything.
 This is the scene in my spare bedroom. Unfinished, half finished, never started and renovation projects abound.
 More boxes and yet more houses. Oh my word time to be ruthless I think.
One more secret stash. Dolls and glues and pieces of furniture (that I am sure I didn't buy!!). Now the question is will it all fit.
Moving in begins tomorrow. I might even have to get up early.
Please don't let it rain!

8 comments:

  1. I don't think your alone in your mini habit of collecting lots of things. I just went through my closet and had completly about some of the items in there. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to know I am not alone Jenn! At least now it will all be under one roof.

      Delete
  2. It looks like my work space did. At least you have your things labeled. Be strong...it will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is going to be a longer job that I expected but I am having fun sorting through.....at the moment!

      Delete
  3. Oh my! I think you needed a bigger building. haha

    I can never find anything either I have things stuffed away in boxes. So I am always buying something AGAIN that I can't find. I bet you have done it a few times too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Catherine today I have only managed four boxes and so far I have found three pairs of wire strippers, about 30 hanging brackets and a whole load of minis I had forgotten I even had!

      Delete
  4. WOW !!!! and I thought I had a lot of stuff .... LoL !!

    your workshop will fill up quick I think. Its looking very nice ..



    Mario

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too quick, made a very slow start today and was no where near as ruthless as I should have been. It has been a bit of wake up call but enjoyable.

      Delete

I really appreciate all comments that readers take the time to leave. I try to reply to all of them.